Military life showed up in full force for the InDependent team last year with PCS moves, deployments and long separations, promotions, pregnancy, and many other ups and downs. Through it all, we shared and collected stories to inspire you to stay healthy and well through all of the twists and turns of your lives. It’s fun to look back and see the blog posts that you read the most. We’ve put together our top 14 of 2014 for you to enjoy, so brew your favorite warm drink and settle in for some good reading.
14. Six Things to Know When ETSing by Memree Anderson
13. Organizing Recipes with Paprika and Pinterest by Kimberly Bacso
12. Why: Tina’s Story by Tina MacDonald
11. How To Organize Like a Pro During Your Next PCS Move by Michele Bradfield
10. Finding Your Fitness Tribe: Why I Quit CrossFit by Kimberly Bacso
9. Why: Sharon’s Story by Sharon Parrish
8. Four Ways to Update your Wardrobe on a Budget by Lucy Dallman
7. Children and Nature: Raising a Nature Conscious Child by Alison Portis
6. Homemade Ranch Dip with Greek Yogurt by Kimberly Bacso
5. DIY Beauty Arsenal by Leslie Brians
4. DIY Beauty Arsenal: Honey Lemon Face Wash & Toner by Leslie Brians
3. DIY Beauty Arsenal: Honey Olive Oil Body Wash & Shea Butter Deodorant by Leslie Brians
2. DIY Beauty Arsenal: Baking Soda Shampoo & Apple Mint Conditioner Spray by Leslie Brians
1. Using Essential Oils to Help Manage PTSD by Malori Mayor
If you would like to write for us in 2015, we would love to share your story! Shoot me an email for more information.
Happy New Year!